- Features: Windbreak, Breathable, Grip’R, Wrist Leash, Hanging Loops, Sweat Cloth
- Soft, dexterous, breathable Lycra gloves with durable and supple synthetic palms
- The new insulated Warmit’N hides in a pocket on the wrist to be pulled out for protection from the wind and cold
- Grip’R pads on thumb, index finger and palm for superior grip
- Terry wipe on thumb and index finger
- Elastic wrist leashes and carabiner hanging loops
- 110 g, 3.9 oz Medium
Rep Samples, either with or without boxes. These were displays at some events, so they might have cosmetic blemishes, but they have never been used, not even inside. Any clothing has been visually inspected and has no known defects, stains, rips, pulled stitching, etc.
- Building on the overwhelming popularity of the G Comp Wind, the new G Comp Warm adds an extra element of warmth with the new Warmit’N a lightweight overmitt with a Pertex Quantum Shell for protection from the wind and PrimaLoft Gold insulation (1.8 oz, 40 g) for protection from the cold. Like the G Comp Wind, the Warmit’N on the G Comp Warm is stowed in a sleeve on the wrist when not in use. Simply pull it out and over (the palm remains exposed for superior grip and dexterity) when the fingers need more protection. This glove was initially designed to withstand the abuse of ski mountaineering which means it will also excel for cold-weather running, cycling, and cross-county skiing.