New, packaging has been a bit crunched from shipping and storage, still has the tags on.
Waist 31-34 inches
Leg 23-26 inches (adjustable leg loops)
- Comfortable harness for days of sport, trad, or ice
- Warp Strength Technology ensures strength and durability
- Anodized aluminum buckles automatically double back
- Women's-specific fit conforms to your curves
- Adjustable leg loops customize the fit
- Drop-seat buckles make nature's call easier to answer
- Polyurethane gear loops and ice clipper slots secure gear
The Arc'Teryx Women's AR-385a Harness is an all-around harness for all types of climbing. The harness has been constructed using Warp Strength Technology™ to provide you with less bulk, less weight, and yet remain more comfortable during your climbing adventure. The Burly™ double weave four-way stretch fabric on the outside is durable and yet soft to touch, with type 66 nylon webbing to build the backbone of the harness. The AR-385a is ready for all types of climbing with it's four gear loops and it even has four ice clipper slots for ice or mixed climbing trips. Included with the harness is it's very own mesh bag, so all you have to do is grab it off the hook, toss it in your car and go find some rock.