Scroll down for sizing chart.
The Rassler 2.0 is an exceptionally grippy and rugged, yet lightweight boot that dries fast and drains quick. The sole is redesigned for improved durability. The mid-cut upper provides extra protection and support. Our best choice for hard-core river users.
These were demos at some events, some come new in box others new in bag. Very slight imperfections may exist (cosmetic blemishes) but we've looked over all of the pairs and if there were significant stains or other blemishes they were removed from this listing.
- Intended Use: Watersports, Traveling, Rock Scrambling
- Uppers: Hydrophobic, Quick-Dry Canvas with Airmesh tongue, TPU reinforcements at Toe and heel with internal counters, built-in Polygiene-treated sockliner.
- Midsole: Level heel to ball, medium arch, roomy toebox, made from EVA
- Outsole: G.ss™ rubber, high surface-contact, razor-siped, and non-marking.
- Foot to Ground Distance: 17mm heel, 16mm ball
- Fit: True to size (Up to D width)
- Balanced Geometry™: Places heel and ball at same level for balance and agility in extreme places.
- Enhanced Support: Padded ankle and internal heel counters provide increased support during long walks in rugged terrain.
- Super Sticky: G.ss™ non-marking rubber with high surface contact - for excellent traction in gorges.
- Protection: TPU reinforcement outside / rigid toe-counter inside.
- Quick Dry and Drain: Uppers dry fast and midsoles drain excess water.
|UK||US Mens||US Women's||US - Unisex (M/W)||US Youth||CM||EU|
|5||6.5||5.5 / 6.5||24||38|