Winter running, meet your match. The Blizzard GTX utilizes a dynamic gaiter and integrated tungsten alloy spikes for maximum protection and grip in the most severe conditions. Ideal for cold weather training and competitions during the winter months, they offer reflective details, a super secure lacing harness, an exceptional fit and unmatched traction.
Sample pair straight from La Sportiva, new in bag.
• Single Cord Lacing system with integrated garage
• 4-way stretch dynamic scree guard is water repellent and wraps the foot completely protecting against stones, mud and snow
• High Frequency Fusion Gate structure connects to the lacing system providing lateral/medial support and fine-tuning of the fit
• Integrated 4-way stretch gaiter for protection from the elements and debrisReflective details keep you visible in extreme conditions
• Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort membrane keeps the shoe waterproof and highly flexible
• Durable, Frixion AT 2.0 outsole with 7mm lugs and integrated Tungsten Alloy Hobnails for maximum traction in any conditions
LAST: Tempo 2 Ergo
UPPER: 4-way stretch dynamic scree guard/Sock-Shield Gaiter™/HF Fusion Gate Structure/Single Cord Lacing/Reflective Details/TPU toe cap
LINING: Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort w/ Gore-FLEX®/Slip Resistant Nylon Mesh
MIDSOLE: Injection molded EVA
SOLE: Whiteout Outsole/FriXion® AT 2.0 Compound/Integrated Widia Tungsten Alloy A.T. Grip/Fixed Hobnails /7mm Lugs
DROP: 6mm • Stack: Heel: 18mm/ Toe: 12mm
CUSHIONING: MIDSOLE: 32A