With performance-driven design, the La Sportiva Bushido Trail-Running Shoes are perfect for technical terrain and are able to provide stability over stones, roots and branches on the trail.
New in box (carbon / Apple Green) or bag (Ocean / Sulpher), sample pairs straight from La Sportiva
- The STB Control construction utilizes a thermoplastic urethane frame that wraps underfoot to provide maximum stability and responsiveness, and reduce overall weight
- Internal slip-on construction fits the foot like a sock without causing excessive pressure
- Outsole lugs have rounded edges and wrap over the midsole to provide added traction and enhance stability on off-camber terrain
- 6mm heel-to-toe drop positions this shoe as a transition between a barefoot style and a traditional running shoe
- Compressed EVA rock guards in the forefeet protect against bruising; thermoplastic urethane shanks offer good support for long days on your feet
- La Sportiva Bushido Trail-Running Shoes have dual-density FriXion® XT V-Groove™ soles with Impact Brake System™ for traction on trails