With a leather-constructed upper for durability and comfort, the TX4 is designed for long approaches on rugged terrain. The "Climbing Zone” toe, featuring Vibram® Mega-Grip™ Traverse rubber, coupled with the burly Trail Bite™ Heel Platform provides maximum grip in scree and mud.
• Uber-sticky Vibram® Mega-Grip™ traverse outsole with enhanced stability area and Trail Bite™ Heel Braking Platform
• Durable leather upper for comfort and abrasion resistance in rugged terrain
• Wide forefoot fit for all day comfort and stability
• STB Control System™ delivers torsional rigidity and support without encumbering underfoot cushion
• AWARDS: OutdoorGearLab - Editors' Choice - Best overall approach shoe 2017
Samples direct from La Sportiva. Comes in bag or box.