Highly stable, neutral trail runners that provide excellent cushioning and a secure fit, the women's La Sportiva Wildcat 2.0 GTX trail-running shoes also keep your feet dry with waterproof protection.
Sample Pairs Straight from La Sportiva.
- Comfortable 1-piece uppers with protective, wear-resistant mesh trail cages
- 1-piece high-frequency molded lacing harnesses secure the fit
- Stretch GORE-TEX® membranes provide an excellent fit and waterproof breathable protection
- High-cushion midsoles with 2.4mm LaSpEVA layers add shock absorption
- Tongue webbing provides tongue control and stability
- Aggressive, FriXion AT rubber outsoles with Impact Brake System bite into the trail and ensure excellent traction
|Trail-Running Shoe Type||
|Running Shoe Cushioning||
|Heel-To-Toe Drop (mm)||
Air-mesh/Trail Cage/thermoplastic polyurethane transkinetic heel stabilizer/UreTech reinforcements
Nylon molded flex transfer shank
FriXion AT rubber with Impact Brake System; X-Axis
1 lb. 7.4 oz.
|Type Of Waterproofing||
3-layer GORE-TEX Extended Comfort waterproof breathable laminate