Used good shape, fully functional. These need shoe laces.
The Scarpa Phantom Guide Boot is a mountaineering boot for technical climbs in cold climates. The Phantom Guide begins with an ErgoFit System, providing omni-directional flex for a more natural motion over uneven mountain terrain. The PU/TPU midsole provides shock absorption and durability underfoot. Inside the integrated gaitor you'll find a quick-lace system for a secure fit, easily covered with the waterproof T-Zip to block out the cold and wet. The lining is waterproof-OD and Primaloft to surround your feet with warmth while further preventing water from getting inside. The durable outsole is made with Vibram TT3 for sensitivity and grip.
- Automatic and semi-automatic crampon-compatible
- ErgoFit System offers omni-directional progressive flex allowing for natural motion with perfect support
- Rear randing locks heel securely for climbing performance
- Waterproof Tizip zipper and integrated gaitor are "all-conditions ready"
- Easy-to-use quick-lace system
- Advanced Midsole System provides maximum shock absorption, improved sensitivity and is the lightest available
- Vibram Total Traction sole is sensitive while offering incredible grip
- Improved sole durability due to midsole construction
- 200 grams of Primaloft insulation for cold weather comfort