With a downturned toe, Bi-Tension randing and flexible split-sole construction, the women's Scarpa Vapor V climbing shoes give you the precision you need to finally stick that toe on your project.
Display pair at some events, so they have been handled and have been tried on, but never used.
- Rather than jamming toes forward, the rand connects beneath the toe and pulls backwards to the heel, the opposite of slingshot randing, resulting in more power and precision
- Stretch-gusseted air-mesh tongues for comfort and breathability
- Updated split-sole construction allows for extra flexibility
- Lower tension on the Achilles offers all-day comfort
- Dual power strap closure allows adjustable fit
- Vibram® XS Edge outsoles provide incredible grip and durability
- Micro-suede toe box provides long-term fit and comfort
- Shoes can be resoled