Sherpa Asaar 2.5-Layer Ultra-Lightweight Waterproof Jacket is a super-lightweight layer of waterproof protection that’s comfortable to wear and easy to pack along whether there’s a chance of rain or not. (How many times have forecasters said there’s no chance of rain and you end up wet?) This is serious rain gear, with sealed seams and waterproof but breathable material with four-way stretch so it doesn’t bind or hold you back. The inner fabric is finished with a dry-touch print, which is a protective layer of raised dots to keep the fabric from touching your skin to help prevent that cold, clammy raingear feel. Plus, the fabric wicks perspiration moisture away from you so it can dissipate through the breathable outer layer. Weighs only 6.4 ounces and easily packs into its own pocket for take-along convenience. Sample, was a display at a few events.
Sherpa Asaar 2.5-Layer Ultra-Lightweight Waterproof Jacket Features:
- Made of Himaltec laminated 100% nylon double-ripstop fabric and four-way mechanical stretch
- Seam sealed 2.5-layer shell for waterproof and breathable protection so you stay dry
- Super-lightweight so it minimizes bulk and packs into its own pocket (with nylon webbing loop) for easy stowing and carry
- Inner fabric features a protective layer of raised dots to keep fabric away from your skin and keeps you comfortable
- Hood has Lycra binding for a snug and comfortable fit
- Hood can be adjusted via a single adjustment at the center back of hood
- Weighs only 6.4 oz.