Skip to content
- Engineered stripe pattern inspired by Nepalese textiles
- SeaWool uses a proprietary heat process to combine crushed oyster shells with recycled poly fibers from post-consumer recycled PET bottles to create a fiber that’s similar to wool
- Seams are placed away from the shoulder top to avoid chafing under pack straps
- Shirttail hem
- By removing the seam from the top of the shoulder, the Dharan shirt eliminates chafing under a backpack strap.
- Material: 54% organic cotton/ 28% recycled SeaWool