This long, lightly insulated parka sheds rain and snow and traps in warmth. The subtle woven jacquard pattern, inspired by the patterns found in Bhutanese wear, provides just the right amount of distinctive flair. With room for layers, the Divya can take on cold winter weather as your outermost layer, but can also be worn alone as a lightweight parka in milder weather.
- Pattern inspired by the rich colors and patterns of traditional Bhutanese ware is exclusive to Sherpa
- Fabric has a 10,000mm/5,000g/m2 /24h waterproof/breathable rating
- Pockets: Two zippered hand warmer pockets and one interior security pocket protect small essentials
- Brushed tricot lining on separate standing for against-the-skin comfort
- Sleeves include internal storm cuffs
- Two-way center front zipper offers a versatile fit
- Fully taped construction
- Includes our unique low profile media system with a media port and earbud guides
- Main Fabric: Himaltec® laminated membrane with woven jacquard; 50% polyester / 50% nylon | Insulation: 80g insulation uses 100% recycled polyester fibers and provides soft, lofty warmth.