A hoodie with some extra style and flair, the Limbu is named after a tribe of Tibetan people indigenous to the hill and mountainous regions. The body is a print is inspired by the Dhaka Topi, a hat traditionally worn by the men in those regions. The kangaroo pocket has our low profile media system, and it’s designed to be comfortable under a pack.
- Print is inspired by the Dhaka Topi, a hat traditionally worn by Nepalese men
- Includes our unique, low profile media system with a media port and earbud guides for ease of use
- Seams are placed away from shoulder tops and hips to avoid chafing under pack straps, pack belt or harness
- Weight: 750 g. (26.46 oz.)
- Printed 100 weight two-sided anti-pill fleece made of 100% polyester.