Made of our own lightweight, waterproof and breathable 3-layer hard-shell Himaltec® laminated fabric, the Lithang Jacket will keep you dry and warm when it's wet and cold. With room for layers, a roomy helmet compatible hood and subtle stretch, you will feel unrestricted as you hike, climb and ski.
- Helmet compatible hood has a stiffened brim that can be custom shaped to help protect your face from the weather; fit can be refined via a multi-cinch system at the center back and sides of the hood
- Seam sealed, 3-layer shell fabric has a 20,000mm/20,000g/m2 /24h waterproof/breathable rating
- Pocketing: Large, zippered hand pockets are placed high so as not to interfere with a harness or pack belt;Two (oversized) exterior (vertical opening) napoleon exterior pockets with antique brass zippers provide instant access to essentials even when wearing a pack
- Chest pocket, hand pocket and center-front zippers are water-resistant
- Venting pit zips have welted, two-way zipper with a DWR (durable water-repellent) finish
- Includes our unique lowprofile media system with a media port and earbud guides for ease of use
- Weight: 445 g. (15.9 oz.)
- Himaltec® Laminated 3-layer four-way stretch 65d plain weave that is 100% microfiber polyester with 100% nylon tricot backing.